Saturday, December 1, 2012

Summer loving


To mark the 1st wk of Summer for 2012/2013, I thought I’d do a….

Top 5 Things I LOVE About Summer:

1. Ocean swims in the morning then afternoon swims in the river to wash off the salt
2. Wearing mismatched bikinis with tangled beach hair
3. Daylight savings making your life feel like you fit so much more quality into it
4. Fresh juice and crunchy salads
5. Feeling like that the sun on my skin FEEDS me

What do you LOVE most about Summer?




The old lady next door wandered over to me as I was weeding my garden yesterday. She asked what I do for work and I replied that I'm a naturopath.

"Oh so you sell lingerie"?

I'm not sure what sort of naturopaths she'd seen in the past...?


Top 5 Things I LOVED This Wk:

1. Writing a whiteboard full of To Do’s but only doing the fun things ie. Paint nails, water pot plants instead of the boring things ie. Pay superannuation, vacuum floor.
2. Stunning violet agapanthus chopped 
from the garden and put into vintage glass bottles and placed around my house and clinic.
3. Riding my bike to work! My inner child LOVES speeding down the hill!
4. The most ridiculously delicious smoothie: coconut water, mint from the garden, chia seeds, ½ a mango, 1 tsp spirulina, organic raspberries thrown in the blender. Promise me you’ll try it!
5. Giving my husband the finger when he dropped in on me at Shelly Beach this morning.

Have a wonderful week everyone! Re-read your favourite book this wk.

Emma the Naturopath xx

No comments:

Post a Comment