Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How to be a succulent wild woman



Top 5 Things I LOVED This Wk:

1. Two AMAZING chairs from the antique shop that look like they were made for the very purpose to live in our house.
2. The relief of finding things that you feared had been lost FOREVER! Eg. My group certificate! Hooray!
3. The gluten-free biscuits my grandmother puts on a plate for me when we go over for a cuppa. I would never have the heart to tell her that each biscuit is equivalent to a week’s worth of sugar. She even bought me a packet to take home last week. Too cute.
4. Fireworks on Saturday night. The banging, the colours, the sparkling,  the “oohs” and “ahhs”.
5. Filling out one of those security question things for my online banking: “What is your dream job?” I went to type ‘naturopath’ then paused and smiled.
Emma the Naturopath xx

PS. Put your phone on silent, turn off the TV, stop writing to-do lists in your head and take ten deep cleansing breathes and smile…. Then take another ten.





"A succulent wild woman is a woman of any age who feels free to fully express herself in every dimension of her life. 

Stand firm and whole as a woman. You are precious and irreplaceable. Treasure your female self. Choose innocence. Invent ways to feel more free. Investigate your darkness" -Succulent Wild Woman by SARK.

(Which I read last night in the bath while drinking a cup of peppermint and lavender tea by candlelight).









If your man was one of the million guys who rushed into the shop today to ask me to help them pick out their wife/girlfriend/mother/mother-in-law a gift... Don't worry, you'll be opening something epic tomorrow ;)

Have a delightful day peeeps!

Emma the Naturopath xx

No comments:

Post a Comment