Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pressies, Top 5 & Fritters!


We have had SO much fun unpacking Christmas stock! There's something for mum, dad, hubby, your bestie and for your work mate's Secret Santa!

Here are 10 lovable gift ideas that are in stock now:

1. Akin gift packs
2. Cheeki stainless stee
l insulated mugs (our price is $19.95, not $24.95)!
3. Sweet William chocolate santas (dairy, gluten and nut free)
4. Bodecare body brushes
5. Doulton water filters
6. Byron Bay Bliss Balls
7. Weleda sea buckthorn gift packs
8. Sukin gift packs
9. Bee Natural beeswax candles (from Boambee)
10. Noosa Naturals choc coated blueberries, coffee beans and whole strawbs

We're putting up the Chrissy tree today!




Top 5 Things I LOVED This Wk:

1. Playing hide and seek with my niece and nephew. When I walked into the bedroom I called out “Is anybody in here?” and I hear a little voice from the wardrobe yell out “No!”
2. The cutest baby capsicums growing in my garden! They look like little toys.
3. My Om Veda gold face moisturiser. Bit decadent? Sure, but I’m worth it.
4. Friday midday smoothie: coconut water, watermelon, 2 mango cheeks, mint from the garden, passion fruit from Vanessa’s vine, 1 Tbsp LSA, frozen raspberries!
5. Rocking out to the Triple J’s ‘Like A Version’ volume 8 cd at the shop. YouTube: City and Colour playing Kimbra’s Settle Down and Jinja Sarari’s cover of R Kelly’s Ignition.

PS. Don’t forget to sit outside in the sun on your lunch break this wk!






I found a recipe for corn fritters in one of my recipe books so I “naturopathifyed” it! I whipped these puppies up this arv and threw the mixture in the fridge. My husband and I cooked them up when we got home from Cross Fit and demolished 
the lot!

Golden Vegie Fritters
1 ½ cups wholemeal spelt flour
½ cup polenta
1 tsp bicarb soda
2 free range eggs
1 ¼ cup soy milk
1 cup grated cheese
1 corn cob, kernals sliced off
1 zucchini, grated
1 carrot, grated
3 shallots, diced
Chives, diced

In a large bowl, mix together the flour polenta and bicarb. Add everything else. Form into little patties and cook in a frying pan on a low heat with coconut oil until golden brown. Serve with a salad. Wheat-free, vegetarian, dairy-free (if you leave out the cheese).

Emma the Naturopath xx

No comments:

Post a Comment