Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pleasure beyond measure.






















“This toothpaste is so good it nearly makes me orgasm every time I brush my teeth!” exclaimed my customer last Friday. Followed by a “God, this is what my life has come to....” I reassured her that it’s a fantastic thing to find happiness in all the simple things in life, especially when you are a sleep deprived mother of a newborn, a toddler in his terrible two’s and have just returned to work.

Another customer that day told me that the Ayurvedic soap he uses makes him feel like he’s levitating as soon as he gets in the shower.


Incorporate little bursts of happiness into your day to bring you joy. Here are some of my little daily rituals that make my heart feel lighter xx

Opening the bedroom blinds when I wake up and feeling the first rays of sunshine on my face.

Feeling the chilled terracotta tiles under my bare feet as I rush out to my courtyard to check on the garden’s progress.

Extra sprinklings of cinnamon in my morning chai.

Pouring the chai out of my favourite white and navy anchor teapot.

Listening to Fat Freddys Drop on repeat for the whole day at work.

The glow of vanilla scented candles in empty jam jars while I have my bath.

The intoxicating smell of home grown basil in the food processor while making homemade pesto.

A goodnight phone call from my husband.


You don’t need to spend endless amounts of money on new things, because the best things in life are free. All the happiness that you need in your life is already right there inside of you. xx

PS. Just incase you were wondering, the “orgasmic” toothpaste is MiEssence organic mint toothpaste ;)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha! Apparently it's suuuuper salty, but it's totally the next one I'll buy when my Thursday Plantation one runs out ;)

      Delete