Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We heart Miranda



I remember reading DOLLY when I was 13 and Miranda Kerr won the Model Search. I had a meeting with Jane, her aunty, this week who is the rep for Kora Organics, Miranda’s stunning organic skincare range.

The week before Jane mentioned in a meeting with Miranda about Essential Health becoming a potential stockist for Kora Organics and she remembered our “cute little shop” from a few Christmases ago when she popped in to grab some paw paw ointment!

Well if we’re good enough for Miranda…





Brrrr! What happened to Summer? It's so rainy and blustery outside so I’m having a Winter convalescing day! I was in clinic this morning and now I’m spending the afternoon drinking tea, eating leftover chicken soup for lunch, reading the new Frankie in the bath, baking vegie lasanga, then off to yoga tonight. I’m clearly still pining for the winter wonderland of Japan…

Embrace the chill!





My gorgeous friend and Ayurvedic practitioner Amy Graham is running another Ayurvedic cooking class at 5 Church St in Bello next wk! The classes are always a huge hit and fill up straight away so grab Amy's contact details so she can keep you in the loop for the future if you're keen :)





Top 5 Things I LOVED This Wk:

1. Stopping by our favourite antique shop on the way home from the airport and asking the owner what cd she was playing. Turns out it was a little jam mix that her son and his bestie made up one night in their garage. She gave it to us and refused to accept any money.
2. Taking a full day off after my holiday to settle back into my life again. My gorgeous friend Mish taught me to do this. I bought flowers, filled the fridge and fruit bowl and burnt some Nag Champa.
3. Having a new appreciation for all the things I missed whilst travelling: vegie juice, watering my garden, broccoli, Om Veda exfoliant, a saucepan of chai simmering on the stove, salt air, coconut water.
4. Romance.
5. Listening to the water lap under the stand-up paddle boards as we cruised down the river.

Open up one of your cookbooks this week, close your eyes and flick to any random page and create what you see!





Want to get healthy? Great! Just don't do it overnight...

Check out my latest 'surf health' post for the guys over at ST Surf Images

http://www.stsurfimages.com/featured/change-it-up/


Head over to Facebook and hit the like button on the Essential Health Coffs page!
Have a beautiful week everyone!

Emma the Naturopath xx

1 comment:

  1. Health for site and very nice site.This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.Thanks for sharing it...

    muscle pain relief in Korea

    ReplyDelete