Thursday, January 5, 2012

Twenty-twelve.

Last year I made an agreement with myself that I would have a life outside of the business. So I fell deeply in love with pilates, joined a new yoga class, took more road trips North and met some awesome new friends.

As a result, my life is now richer than before.

I’m a huge believer that every decision we have ever made has lead us to exactly where we are in our life at this very point. The strength of our relationships, our job, our health, how much money we make, the person we’ve become, but most of all: how happy we are.

So this year (2012) I endeavour to:
*get married to my other half and travel to Fiji
*run 10 km
*have more dinner parties
*buy a 12ft board with my man so we can surf tandem and stand-up paddle board
*be true to myself by letting go of old ways of thinking that don’t serve my life in a positive way

Oh and get lots more reflexology treatments!

Happy New Year everyone xx

Have a read about how I got a life in 2011 here!

2 comments:

  1. HI Em,
    I just wanted to say, I've been looking at your blog on and off for a while now, and found all your insights, explorations and smoothy recipes really uplifting. I'm from Sydney, and hoping to stop by your shop one day, but until then, I just want you to know that you have inspired and helped me this last year.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much! That's so lovely to hear :) I've actually admired all the cute board covers on your blog before. You're a very talented lady! If you're a Facebooker type in Essential Health Coffs and Like our page :)

    Stop by anytime! Emma xx

    ReplyDelete