Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Late For Work Smoothie.



I am not by any means a morning person. I always say that I endeavour to be one, but I just have so much fun doing things at night time. Needless to say, my morning routine is rather hot footed.

I was already running 5 minutes late for work this morning and realised that I still hadn’t had breakfast.

So I grabbed my blender and threw in:

300ml of coconut water (super high in magnesium to relax muscles)
8 or 10 frozen blackberries (contains antioxidants to reduce cell ageing)
1 Tablespoon of LSA (protein, good fats and fibre)
1 heaped teaspoon of spirulina (rich in chlorophyll to cleanse the blood)

Poured it into my new Cheeki stainless steel coffee mug and hit the road.




Happy Friday everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment