Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eating glue.






There was always that kid in Kindy who would get in trouble for eating the Clag glue (remember the one with the red lid with the brush inside? Not much has changed…

I was talking to a colon hydrotherapist last week and she was telling me how back in the day they used to make wallpaper glue out of flour, sugar and water… If you Google how to make kids craft glue, they will also tell you that combination.

Now think about most people’s diet: cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, a few biccies for afternoon tea and a bowl of spag bol for dinner… Flour-sugar-water.

You are eating glue. This then becomes stuck to the walls of your intestine causing constipation and blocking the absorption of nutrients. The colon hydrotherapist enlightened me that we are all holding between 3-12kgs of waste in our colons! Refined foods like rice crackers, supermarket bread, packet noodles and wheat pasta have no health benefits and your body actually has to donate it’s own existing nutrients to help break them down! Double negative L

So how about a mushrooms and capsicum omlette for brekkie, a grilled chicken salad for lunch, fresh fruit and peppermint tea in the afternoon then a yummy prawn stirfry with brown rice for dinner?

Go wheat-free for ten days and notice the difference! Especially all you blood type A's out there! I remember when I ditched wheat six years ago when I was 20. I instantly shredded a dress size, gained energy, felt lighter in my digestion and realised that I wasn't in fact just a "tired person"!

Rule of the day: Keep it fresh, keep it real and make sure it’s recognisable as it was when it was growing in nature (have you seen any Nutra-Grain trees lately)!




No comments:

Post a Comment