Tuesday, April 19, 2011

pins and needles.




Who loves acupuncture? I do! After lugging my 8'6 mal around Noosa National Park all week my shoulder was very worse for wear. I headed down to Coffs Pain Relief Clinic at the Jetty and Niel was kind enough to pop a few strategically placed needles into me and now I'm right as rain :)




If you're Facebook savy, head down to their page, press the 'like' button before April 30th and you're instantly in the draw to win FREE ACUPUNCTURE FOR A YEAR!!! That's right people, ONE... WHOLE... YEAR....! Boys, feel free to spend the money you're saving on pretty dresses for your girlfriend, bunches of flowers and romantic dinners at Fiasco...




Anyone scared of needles? Well stop being a princess coz they're as fine as a hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment