Monday, February 3, 2014

My mummy is a mermaid


I've been on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii for a week now and am loving every minute of it!! This is definitely a place I could live permanently. I came across the cutest yoga studio in Haleiwa called Noelani Studios that is brimming with all sorts of gorgeousness! I am feeling incredibly inspired to bring a few ideas back to my own lovely little health food shop in Coffs!

Noelani Studios opened mid last year and offers a variety of yoga classes (Kundalini, Power, Hatha, Vinyasa, candle lit flow, etc) to everyone (prenatal, beginners, seniors, surfers, etc) as well as belly dancing, capoeira and pilates. 


On Thursday night my husband and I went to a Yoga For Surfers class taught by the wonderful Sheila and man were we sweating up a storm!!

I'm loving Noelani Studios blog on their website http://www.noelanistudios.com/ and they also have a beautiful Instagram account: noelanistudio  filled with yoga inspiration and the latest creations in their gift shop.

Here are a handful of pics I took while grabbing a few special items 
to take home with me to Australia xx






















  



Change room selfie!!






Emma the Naturopath xx

Essential Health 
0266 514 533
Shop 24 Boulevard Arcade (opp. Blush), Coffs Mall
Facebook: Essential Health Coffs

No comments:

Post a Comment