Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Be soft.



"Be SOFT. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your SWEETNESS. Take PRIDE that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a BEAUTIFUL place" -Kurt Vonnegut.



Top 5 Things I LOVED This Wk:

1. The happy yellow colour of my zucchini flowers.
2. BUYING TICKETS TO JAPAN FOR JAN/FEB!! Hello snowboarding and dumpings!
3. Sunset surfs and snorkelling at Cresent Head.
4. Standing in the supermarket snif
fing mangoes.
5. Naming the blue tongue lizard in my garden a cute old man’s name so it wouldn’t give my a heart attack every time he pokes his out from behind my strawberries. Now we just go “Oh, its just Alfred!”

Any hot tips for Japan??

Emma the Naturopath xx





PS. Don't forget to head over to Facebook and like the Essential Health Coffs page!

1 comment: